NYDLC’s CLE Committee develops and convenes attorney education programming on topics central to our mission and of interest to members. We welcome new CLE ideas!
We have several CLE proposals in the development pipeline. Recent CLE topics have included:
- - Criminal Disenfranchisement Laws: Jim Crow's Legacy and the Right to Vote
- - The History of the Voting Rights Act (VRA)
- - Voter ID Laws: Past, Present, Future
- - New York City & State Campaign Finance Law
- - Election-Related Dirty Tricks and Deceptive Practices
- - NYS Voter Protection and Election Law (our signature election monitoring program!)
If you are interested in presenting or organizing a CLE, we want to hear from you!
Have ideas for programming or questions? Contact Committee Chair Brandon Smith by email: LawyersCouncilCLE@gmail.com.
To see NYDLC's upcoming events, including CLE Committee meetings and programs, visit our EVENTS PAGE.