Wednesday, November 29, 2017 at 06:30 PMSquire Patton Boggs in New York, NY
Attend NYDLC's next Steering Committee Meeting! RSVP below
NYDLC's Steering Committee sets the platform and agenda for all of our projects and initiatives. The Steering Committee meeting is open to all members who would like to be more involved or to those who are new to NYDLC and would like to find out more about our work. At each meeting, we hear reports from our Committee Chairs and plan for the months ahead, so this is a great way to find out what we are working on and identify a few key ways you can #BeTheChange!
Dial-in option: If you are unable to attend in person, you are welcome to join by phone.
RSVP below and you will be emailed dial-in credentials.
All NYDLC members are welcome to attend: To Join NYDLC as a member, please click here. (NYDLC always provides up to a 100% exemption policy for those unable to pay).
The New York Democratic Lawyers Council (NYDLC) is a coalition of lawyers and voting rights advocates dedicated to fostering universal participation and trust in the electoral process by ensuring that:
- 1. All eligible persons can register to vote easily;
- 2. All registered voters are able to vote conveniently, fairly, without intimidation;
- 3. All voters are counted accurately and all voting systems are open and reliable.
New to NYDLC?
Click here to View our 2016 Year in Review.
Monday, December 04, 2017 at 06:30 PMThe Brazen Fox in White Plains, NY
Please join NYDLC in Westchester as we celebrate voting rights this holiday season and say THANK YOU in person for all of the time, expertise, and resources you have committed to our pro-voter advocacy, election monitoring, and civic engagement initiatives this past year.
Together, we will continue the inter-generational fight for the fundamental franchise--what civil rights icon Rep. John Lewis affectionately calls "the most powerful non-violent tool we have".
All members are welcome to attend and are encouraged to invite like-minded friends and colleagues who may be interested in our mission. 2018 is a new year and our work is more important than ever before.
- ~ Admission is free! (rsvp below)
- ~ Suggested Holiday Party Contribution: $20.18
- Supports NYDLC's 2018 Congressional and State Senate Red-to-Blue Voter Protection Fund (after you RSVP)
- ~ Feeling Extra Generous? Contribute $20.18 and Make it Monthly for 2018!
- A (recurring) contribution that helps power our VoterPro efforts all year long (after you RSVP)