Below you can access and download NYDLC's 2017 Voter Protection Materials.
The Statewide voter protection hotline/boiler # is 866-NYDLC-01 (866-693-5201). Poll watchers should primarily call the boiler room contact/phone number included in their Election Day poll site assignments.
- Westchester Incident Report Form (for 11/7/17)
- Nassau County Incident Report Form (for 11/7/17)
- NYC and rest of NYS Incident Report Form (for 11/7/17)
- NYDLC (paper) Incident Report Form (for backup use only if above online form fails)
- NYDLC (digital) General Observation Form (for 11/7/17)
- NYDLC (paper) General Observation Form (for backup use only if above online form fails)
The polls will be open statewide from 6AM-9PM. There are 3 questions on the back of the ballot.
Your support makes it possible for us to produce these resources and make them available to the public. Supporting NYDLC in the Spring and Summer will allow us to help Protect the vote for Democrats in the fall. Contribute Today.